Monday, March 26, 2012

Moxie Monday

I have decided that this week my blog theme will be Etsy shops.  With that being said, today is Moxie Monday.  Having a shop on Etsy I have had the pleasure of meeting some wonderful people and wonderful shop owners, Moxie B's Closet is one of those shops.  http://www.etsy.com/shop/moxiebscloset.  Her shop is chock full of handmade totes, hand bags, iPad bags, messenger bags, and so much more.  She is currently having a "spring sale".  The colors and patterns of the fabrics she uses are beautiful.  Fabric colors for every season and my different style designs to chose from.  If you are in the market for a new pocketbook, Moxie B's Closet is a great place to shop.

3 comments:

  1. So nice- thank you. Glad to have found your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love her shop too!! Beautiful things!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome Berry. I'm happy you found my blog too.

    ReplyDelete