Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Off to art class today

A friend and I have voluteered at the school that our children attend, to help run a party for the grade.  It is up to us to organize other volunteers, get donations of food, get the food cooked, provide the entertainment, decorate, and the list goes on.  All of this on a shoestring budget.  It has been a challange, but I can say we have met the challange and the response of volunteers have been overwhelming.  The art teachers have volunteered their time to help the children create the decorations for there party.  So I will be chaparoning the decorating event, so it is back to art class for me and I am excited.  It is amazing to see children do art.  They are so creative and their imaginations are astounding.  My oldest daughter has a knack for having an idea in her head and being able to create an image onto paper.  To be young again, so full of ideas.  Can't wait to join her in art today:)

No comments:

Post a Comment