Friday, January 6, 2012

The daily life of a crafter

I'll start off my first blog with just saying a few things about my self.  I am a stay at home mom who has always liked making crafts.  Growing up most of the gifts I gave to people were handmade and whom ever I gave them to were always so happy with them and would mention that I should go into the crafting business. So here I am in my early 40's finally taking their advice.  Over the past few years I have been somewhat obsessed with making jewelry, my favorite thing to do during my down time.  When I am making jewelry I am in another world.  My jewelry shop is on etsy and I hope to open up my own cyber shop some day soon, as my husband and I are presently working on that.

Below is a preview of the jewelry I make.  Thank you for looking:)



www.etsy.com/shop/collscreations

No comments:

Post a Comment